SIU Hospital has a total of 60 beds –50 In-Patient beds and 10 Day Care beds. The In-Patient specialties are General Medicine, Pediatrics, General Surgery and Obs/Gynecology, Maternity, Neurology, Cardiology and Oncology and Psychiatry. We also provide a twelve-hour A&E/ Injuries service each day every day.
Other services include:
- Consultant Out-Patient Clinics
- Diagnostic Radiological and Laboratory services such CT Scan
- Clinical Nurse Specialists in the areas of Diabetes, Continence Management, Respiratory Care, Health Promotion, Infection Control, Palliative Care, Pain Management and Tissue Viability (wound care).
- A dietetic service providing nutritional assessment, dietary advice, education and evaluation.
- Physiotherapy and Pharmacy services
- Antenatal and Post natal services